A new roof installation may be the most important home improvement project you can plan to make your roof and home more attractive, protective and long-lasting. Are you considering installing a new roof for your Garden Oaks or Metro Houston home? Call the new roof installation specialists at Campos Roofing for expert advice. Our no-obligation consultations and estimates are always free.
Five Things to Consider for a New Roof Install
When you are getting set to have your new roof installed, plan accordingly, so the installation is completed to your 100% satisfaction. Keep these five items in mind when planning a new roof installation:
- Material selection. Select the most roofing durable material to hold up over many seasons of extreme weather and to last the longest while properly protecting your home. Take time to select the exact material color you like and keep in mind that light-colored, white and reflective roofing materials will absorb less heat and help save money on your monthly energy bills.
- Flashing. Make sure the installation of flashing is included to protect eaves, corners, vents and skylights.
- Vents. Having a new roof installed is the perfect time to replace, upgrade or add ventilation to your roof.
- Gutters. Rain gutters may be replaced, upgraded and added during a new roof installation, too.
- Disposal. Ask your professional roofer where the roll-off container for disposing old roofing materials will be located to prevent damage to your driveway or yard.
Full-Service New Roof Installation Service for Garden Oaks
You can rely on the new roof installation service professionals at Campos Roofing. Since 1960, our team has installed new roofs on homes and businesses throughout Metro Houston and Garden Oaks. Our primary goal is reaching your complete satisfaction with our work, and it is 100% guaranteed.
Campos Roofing is listed as an Accredited Business on Better Business Bureau since 1998 with an A+ rating, and our company is clearly the best choice for your new roofing installation:
- Fully insured and certified roofer
- Five-star reputation for roofing
- Thousands of satisfied customers in our portfolio
- Top roofing expert since 1960
- All jobs supervised and inspected by a project manager
- Clear communication on job status and completion
- Meticulous clean-up after every job
- Highly experienced at handling insurance claims
- Always free roofing consultations and detailed written estimates
Our Customers in the Metro Houston and Garden Oaks Area
We provide new roof installation services across the Metro Houston area, including:
Garden Oaks | Oak Forest | River Oaks | Pine Oaks | The Heights | West University | Midtown | Montrose | Memorial | Meyerland | Tanglewood | Bellaire | Spring Branch | Bunker Hill Village | Spring Valley | Hedwig Village | Hilshire Village | Hunters Creek Village | Houston