Shingles | Roof Repair and Installation
Shingles are the most common roofing material on homes with sloped roofs in the United States with good reason. The material is durable with many styles and colors to perfectly fit any home. When you are planning to re-roof your home in Garden Oaks and the Metro Houston Area, contact the experts in shingle installation.
Types of Roofing Shingles
There are many types of shingles of many different material types from which to choose.
- Asphalt/Composition shingles are practical and used in as many as 70% of homes in the United States. There are different variations: 3-tab, architectural, and designer shingles.
- Metal roofs can emulate different materials such as tiles and wood.
- Wood shingles and wood shake shingles are typically manufactured from redwood or cedar, but are more susceptible to fire.
- Slate tiles are made from slate stone, and the weight requires the roof to be reinforced to accommodate the extra weight.
- Tile roofs are commonly manufactured with concrete, and since they are heavy, the roof may need to be beefed up to support the weight as well.
Complete Shingle Roofing Services for Garden Oaks
If your roof is showing signs of missing, cracked, curled and damaged shingles, it may be time to consider the advantages of installing a brand-new roof. A member of our team of shingle roofing specialists is available to inspect your existing shingle roof to determine if a new shingle roof installation is needed. We can help you select from the many varieties of colors and decorative styles of shingles to perfectly match your home.
Service Area for Shingle Roofing Services
Campos Roofing is the leader in shingle roofing installations for homes in: